Welcome to Stirling Family
Our focus is on fulfilling the Great Commission, outside the regular church.
We do this in two ways:
Meeting In Homes
We encourage believers to meet in each other’s homes for fellowship, eating together, studying the Word and prayer. Read our blogs on how you can do home church with your circle of believers.
Sharing the Gospel
All believers should be able to share the gospel in simple to understand terms and in demonstration of God’s power. Read our blogs on how we have seen this happen today.
Latest Posts …
- Home Church Question: “Do we have structure or not?”I have discussed this question with many people over the years. I even asked this question on a facebook group called ‘Organic Church Movements’ recently. The results were very interesting.
- Are you doing bare minimum for God?Today, many professing Christians only do the bare minimum for God. They are content with simply enduring life on earth until they finally get to go to heaven. They are often called ‘nominal Christians’ because they are Christian in name only and barely impact others for God. But God wants so much more for us.
- On Perth as it is in New Zealand – Part 2As part of my involvement with The Last Reformation, I often get contacted by people who want to be ‘kickstarted’. On some days where I kickstart people I encounter nothing but rejection. This day was the complete opposite of that.
- On Perth as it is in New Zealand – Part 1As part of my involvement with The Last Reformation, I often get contacted by people who want to be ‘kickstarted’. On some days where I kickstart people I encounter nothing but rejection. This day was the complete opposite of that.
- THE Most Abused Scripture in the BibleThere are many candidates for the most abused scripture in the Bible. There will always be people who try to hijack scripture verses for their own gain. There is one that stands head and shoulders above the rest.