Welcome to Stirling Family
Our focus is on fulfilling the Great Commission, outside the regular church.
We do this in two ways:
Meeting In Homes
We encourage believers to meet in each other’s homes for fellowship, eating together, studying the Word and prayer. Read our blogs on how you can do home church with your circle of believers.
Sharing the Gospel
All believers should be able to share the gospel in simple to understand terms and in demonstration of God’s power. Read our blogs on how we have seen this happen today.
Latest Posts …
- Short Term Mission Update – May 2022I decided to set aside two weeks to be intentional about talking to people about the kingdom of God
- Are you a missing body part?At the moment we have fragmented and missing parts in the body of Christ. Some believers are afraid of getting involved with each other for fear of being sucked into the wrong body. So they often end up isolated and without fellowship, unable to mature into Christ. Don’t be afraid to find other believers and connect with them. Here are different ways on how you can be useful.
- Home Church Question: “Do we have structure or not?”I have discussed this question with many people over the years. I even asked this question on a facebook group called ‘Organic Church Movements’ recently. The results were very interesting.
- Are you doing bare minimum for God?Today, many professing Christians only do the bare minimum for God. They are content with simply enduring life on earth until they finally get to go to heaven. They are often called ‘nominal Christians’ because they are Christian in name only and barely impact others for God. But God wants so much more for us.
- On Perth as it is in New Zealand – Part 2As part of my involvement with The Last Reformation, I often get contacted by people who want to be ‘kickstarted’. On some days where I kickstart people I encounter nothing but rejection. This day was the complete opposite of that.